|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (497 days ago)|
- Stunning three bedroom semi detached house
- Boasting newly refurbished interiors
- Brilliant eat-in kitchen & cloakroom/WC
- Large bay-window fronted reception room
- Attrative period property on a favored residential road
- Four piece bathroom suite with independent shower cubicle
- Generous rear garden (un-overlooked)
- High Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Close proximity to Prittlewell Station and local amenities
- Available Now - unfurnished tenancy
AVAILABLE NOW recently renovated to a high standard throughout, providing three bedrooms, this semi detached house features a brilliant eat-in kitchen leading to private garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45332418.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7221708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blackshaw Homes, Eastwood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.