|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (556 days ago)|
- Redecorated and newly carpeted three bedroom bungalow in Church Crookham
- Two large double bedrooms and another smaller double bedroom
- Refurbished kitchen fully fitted with double oven, gas hob, tall fridge freezer and washing machine
- Family/dining room off the kitchen
- Large living room with fireplace and doors into conservatory
- Dark wood conservatory with fitted blinds, ceramic floor and doors to garden
- Recently refitted bathroom with white suite
- Detached garage and ample driveway parking for a number of cars
- Large mature garden
- Available immediately
The property has just been redecorated throughout. An entrance porch leads into a hallway with purpose built shoe/boot store and coat hooks. The living room has a stone fireplace with hearth which is fitted with a gas/coal effect fire, and there are patio doors leading into the conservatory. Fitted with blinds and a tiled floor the conservatory has French doors out to the rear garden.
The kitchen is fully fitted with a double electric oven, gas hob, tall fridge freezer, washing machine and a space for a dishwasher. Off the kitchen is a large family/dining room.
A large master bedroom has triple fitted wardrobes, and there is a second large double room with a smaller built in cupboard. The third bedroom is a small double room.
The white suite in the bathroom has been recently fitted and includes bath, with shower over and glass screen, WC and handbasin.
Throughout the property there is a mix of carpet (newly fitted), ceramic tiling and original parquet flooring.
At the front of the bungalow there is a low maintenance area mostly laid as a driveway and parking area bordered by some shrub beds. Several cars could be parked at the front without difficulty. A detached garage is at the end of the driveway, with a gate leading to the rear garden. A particular feature of the property is the large rear garden. It has a patio adjacent to the bungalow, small garden pond and further area of lawn. Planted with attractive shrubs and interspersed with flower borders this garden would appeal to the keen gardener.
This is a quiet and popular location and would appeal to a family or professional couple as there are excellent local schools nearby. Fleet mainline station and M3 are within easy reach.
EPC rating E - does not reflect the recent refurbishment
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honey Lettings, Fleet.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.