|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (346 days ago)|
- Tower Hill, Wapping and Shadwell
- Tobacco Docks
- River Thames
- Beautiful Swedenborg Gardens
- Lively St Katherine Docks
- Spacious flat 825sqft
- 2 bedrooms with Juliet balconies
- 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- Private balcony views of Docklands
- Fully equipped separate kitchen
This is a spacious (approx. 825sqft) modern 2 bed 2 bath flat with private balcony and 2 Juliet balconies is situated on a lovely cobbled street close to Tobacco Docks, nestled between Tower Hill, Wapping and Shadwell. The property features: 2 double size bedrooms both with floor to ceiling glass doors leading out onto Juliet balconies; A huge separate reception with big glass doors leading out onto a private balcony with cracking views of the docklands; A separate 'U' shaped kitchen with electric cooker/oven, extractor hood, built in fridge freezer, washing machine and plenty of storage units; 2 good size modern bathrooms (1-en-suite shower).
The closest stations are Shadwell (5 mins), Wapping (6 mins), and Tower Hill (8 mins) are having great links into the City as well as the Docklands. Other local points of interest include: beautiful Swedenborg Gardens, gorgeous St George's Gardens/swimming pool, eventful Tobacco Docks, lively St Katherine Docks, and tranquil Ornamental Canal.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_003316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.