|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (334 days ago)|
- Modern electric heating
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Built in electric oven and inset electric hob
- Freestanding fridge freezer
- Neutrally decorated
- White three piece bathroom suite
- Shower over the bath
- One allocated parking space
- Walking distance to the City Centre
A well presented 2 bedroomed ground floor apartment benefiting from modern electric heating, UPVC double glazed windows and secure allocated parking. Set in the popular West End of Derby the property is within walking distance of Derby City Centre with good access to the major road networks
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 563/VI2BA020714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix Lettings, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.