|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 November 2016 (460 days ago)|
- Fantastic 2 bed 2 bath flat
- Over 730sqft living space
- Huge roof top terrace
- Private balcony (nice view)
- 2 double size bedrooms
- 2 modern bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- Fully loaded open plan kitchen
- Large reception - living & dining space
- Maryland Station - 1 min
- Stratford (2 mins), Liverpool Street (9 mins), Canary Wharf (15 mins)
A fantastic 2 bed 2 bath fourth floor flat within a popular and modern development under a mile from Stratford town centre, Westfield, and the Olympic Park. This spacious property offers: over 730sqft of living space; a large roof top communal terrace; an open plan kitchen with an electric cooker/oven, extractor hood, washing machine, fridge freezer, lots of work top space and loads of storage units; a large reception big enough for separate living and dining space; decent size balcony with a lovely view of East London; 2 double size bedrooms big enough for a 9 piece furniture pack; 2 good size bathrooms fully tiled (1 en-suite). The flat is located less than a minute from Maryland station with fast links into Stratford (2 mins), Liverpool Street (9 mins), Canary Wharf (15 mins). It is situated within walking distance of the Westfield and Stratford shopping centres, Stratford Picture House, Stratford Theatre Royal and Stratford Circus Arts Centre with plenty to do for entertainment.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_003331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.