|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 February 2017 (256 days ago)|
- *FIRST MONTHS RENT HALF PRICE - ASK FOR DETAILS*
- Barn conversion in a quiet rural on edge of Teignmouth
- Lounge with door to a private garden
- Kitchen with space for appliances
- Two double bedrooms and bathroom
- Allocated parking for one car plus visitor parking
- Night store heating and double glazing
- Communal grounds. No pets permitted
- Would suit a proessional single or couple
- AVAILABLE MID DEC
*FIRST MONTHS RENT HALF PRICE - ASK FOR DETAILS*
This delightful barn conversion offers bright and spacious accommodation set in a beautiful quiet secluded location on the outskirts of Teignmouth. The property is approached via a long private driveway and is surrounded by similar properties within communal gardens and parking
Double glazing and night store heating
Allocated parking for two cars
Communal grounds plus private garden
The accommodation comprises
The main entrance is accessed via the communal courtyard
Entrance hall with stairs to first floor and walk-in storage/utility area with plumbing and space for a washing machine
Dual aspect lounge/diner overlooking the front courtyard and door access to the patio garden to rear
Good size kitchen with a range of wall and base units in an unoffensive cream colour with space for white goods
Things we think you should know about the property:
Council tax Band B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FUL_DVENN8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords Lettings, Dawlish - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.