|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (450 days ago)|
- Contemporary design throughout
- Unique galleried level bedroom
- Private rear garden
- Off-street parking
- Purpose-built mansion style building
- Stylish bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
LONG LET. This recently refurbished studio/one bedroom apartment has a delightfully unusual contemporary design including a galleried level bedroom with glass railings, a private rear garden and off-street parking.
Situated on a quiet residential street, the property is served by the amenities of Balham High Street and is moments from the tranquillity of Tooting Bec Common.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.