|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (531 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW!
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN FULLY INTEGRATED KITCHEN/DINER
- LARGE PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRAVEL LINKS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO KINGS PARK
- VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - CONTACT MK ESTATES TODAY!
**SMALL PET CONSIDERED **AVAILABLE NOW** MK Estates are proud to introduce this lovely modern and spacious three bedroom semi-detached home in the Boscombe area. The property has been completely redecorated to a neutral finish with a recently refurbished fully integrated kitchen and carpets throughout.
The downstairs comprises of a bright and spacious living area, modern kitchen leading onto a second reception room with further access on a large private garden through patio doors, perfect for those summer barbecues!
Upstairs leads to two double bedrooms and one single bedroom. There is a family bathroom and a separate WC.
The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating on street parking and local to Kings Park, Boscombe Shopping Centre and Pokesdown train station.
This property is a must see and is available on a long term basis. Viewings highly recommended!
WORKING PROFESSIONALS ONLY
*SMALL PET CONSIDERED!!!*
AGENTS NOTES TO APPLICANTS
Fees will become due for referencing, and associated tenancy administration. These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts. Please contact us for full details of the costs involved and fees applicable before deciding to proceed with a viewing or the application process for this property. Staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45335982.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5624269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MK Estates, Bournemouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.