|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 January 2017 (512 days ago)|
- New home in double fronted Victorian conversion
- Available from now
- 3 spacious double bedrooms
- Separate reception with breakfast bar & pass through- window
- Brand new modern fully integrated kitchen
- High energy efficiency rating
- Double glazed sash windows throughout
- Less than a 10 minute walk to Rectory Road, Stoke Newington & Clapton Overground
- Easy access to Stoke Newington Road and Church Street
NEW HOME - You will be taken back by this newly converted, double fronted period conversion located on the boarders of Stoke Newington and Clapton. The apartment has been completely remodeled and has a fabulous living space! An industrial styled breakfast bar has been installed in the reception, complimented with a pass- through window to the kitchen. The kitchen will not disappoint, its sleek finish, granite sink and full integrated setup is extremely functional. The property would suit professional sharers as there are 3 excellent sized double rooms. Not only that but you have a choice of 3 stations with Stoke Newington, Rectory Road and Clapton Overground all no more than a 10 minute walk away. When you need time to unwind you can also take a stroll up to Stoke Newington Road and Church Street, offering a number of shops bars and restaurants. AVAILABLE FROM NOW.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45336081.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7308074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homefinders, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.