|Added on Rightmove:||11 April 2017 (75 days ago)|
- Detached Bungalow
- Fully Refurbished
- Two Bedrooms
- Dining Kitchen
- Available Now
Detached Bunglaow - Highly Desirable Location - Two Double Bedrooms - Conservatory - Dining Kitchen - Fully Modernised - Driveway - Available June
Having a door to the front elevation, wooden flooring and a door leading to the entrance hallway.
With laminate wood flooring, a stained glass door to the front, radiator and doors leading to the lounge, kitchen/diner, bathroom and bedrooms.
14'1" into bay x 11'10" (4.3m into bay x 3.6m) Having a bay window to front elevation, a feature stone effect living flame stone effect gas fire, set within surround, wood effect flooring and radiator.
11'10" x 9'11" (3.6m x 3.02m) An extended and re-fitted kitchen/diner with a range of soft close high gloss base units with rolled edge worktops, being tiled over, integrated gas hob and gas cooker with chrome overhead extractor hood, integrated dish washer and under worktop plumbing for washing machine a fitted stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, spot lights, tiled floor, double glazed windows to the side and rear overlooking the rear garden and a door to the side utilty store which creates a useful storage space and has a door leading to the rear garden.
14'1" into bay x 11'10" (4.3m into bay x 3.6m) -Having a bay window to front elevation, wood effect flooring and radiator.
11'10" x 11' (3.6m x 3.35m) With sliding patio door leading to conservatory, wood effect flooring and radiator.
11' x 9'1" (3.35m x 2.77m) With French doors leading out to rear garden, double glazed windows and wood effect flooring.
A re-fitted, three piece suite in white, comprising of a panelled bath with over bath shower and screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, fully tiled walls and floor, loft access and radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property there is a driveway creating hard standing off road parking with gravelled area, a workshop with double doors and access to the rear of the property. To the rear of the property there is patio, lawned garden, greenhouse and hedge boundary.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45338310.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2442L2903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.