|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (286 days ago)|
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Contemporary Open Plan Kitchen and Living Room
- EPC Rating E
- Allocated Parking Space
- Close to Local Shops and Amenities
- Available 9th December
A great two bedroom FIRST floor apartment located within walking distance of the sought after town of Bakewell. Briefly comprising of TWO bedrooms, open plan Kitchen and Living room and full Bathroom. Available with an ALLOCATED PARKING Space. Please enquire for more information.
Bagshaws Residential are delighted to offer this great TWO bedroom first floor apartment in the centre of Bakewell with allocated parking.
The property is located on Buxton Road a walk away from shops and amenities in this market town, briefly comprises of: Flight of external stairs leading from the courtyard to the front door, Upon entry, the Entrance hall has all rooms leading off with space for shoes and coats; a spacious open plan Living Area and Kitchen with dual aspect windows, the Kitchen offers contemporary white fitted units with wooden worktop including integrated fridge, electric hob and oven and washing machine; Bedroom One is a double facing to the front of the property with a large window; Bedroom Two is a single room also with a window facing to the front; the Bathroom which is a three piece white suite with a shower over the bath.
Within the exterior courtyard is the allocated parking space for the property.
Please enquire with the Lettings Team, viewings available strictly upon appointment only.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45338544.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3158F0930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential - Lettings, Bakewell Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.