|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 January 2017 (210 days ago)|
- Interior designed decor
- Bose sound system
- Floating Staircase
- Hard wood flooring throughout
- Large sash windows
- 1080 square feet
Stunning three bedroom, two bathroom triplex with a private entrance. Located in the private development of Seven Dials Court, the property has a been renovated to a very high standard. Central location with access straight into the centre of Theater Lane and Covent Garden Piazza.
Spacious three double bedroom apartment located in the prestigious Bow Street. Benefiting from a great view and an abundance of natural light through large sash windows, this apartment is not to be missed!
The property has retained many original features such as large sash-windows allowing an unusual abundance of light into the property at any time of the day and an original reclaimed parquet flooring to all bedrooms and living room. There are three double bedrooms all equipped with very large wardrobes, large separate kitchen fully tiled, separate storage for washing machine and tumble dryer, modern bathrooms and ample storage off the large hallway.
Call for Viewings
Seven Dials Court is a quiet private development situated in the heart of Covent Garden. The property has recently undergone a complete transformation and has a very high quality interior design finish throughout.
The three storey property has a private entrance into the large open plan kitchen and reception room with a floating staircase leading to further accommodation. The large kitchen has all the modern appliances integrated including a fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, five ring gas burner hob and oven. There is beautiful hard wood flooring throughout including wooden paneling on the built-in storage and TV cabinet to compliment. There is a surround sound BOSE system wired in and the TV is hidden in a subtle wooden cabinet.
The master bedroom on the top floor has an en-suite with a shower along with a separate dressing room. The room is fully wired with BOSE sound system and has iPod docking capabilities. There is a small south facing balcony off the master bedroom.
The second bedroom on the first floor is also a large double room that has copious amounts of storage space available. The family bathroom has a bath and separate shower that is fully tiled and in keeping with the high quality finish. The third room also on the first floor can be used as a small single guest room or a study room.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45338607.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1731H2510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Covent Garden Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.