|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (343 days ago)|
- Fantastic 1 Bedroom Property
- Large Living Area and Modern Kitchen
- Double Bedroom with Fantastic En-suite
- Cellar and Private Garden
- Moments From Battersea Park
- Short Walk To Battersea Station
JS & Co are pleased to present this lovely 1 bedroom property in the heart of Battersea, just a minute stroll away from Battersea Park. There is a lovely cosy living area and a large modern kitchen with a fantastic range cooker and integrated appliances. The sizeable double bedroom benefits from a fantastic modern en-suite with a bath/shower unit. Th property also benefits from a cellar and private garden. Viewing is highly advised for this property.
The location for this property could not be more perfect. The tranquility and open space of Battersea Park is just around the corner and the convenience of local restaurants, shops, bars and cafes are just a few moments away towards Battersea Park Road.
Battersea Park Station is only a 15 minute walk away, with access into the City via Southern Trains to London Victoria and London Bridge.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 367771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.