|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (530 days ago)|
- Excellent Public Transport Links
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Lounge
- 2 Bathrooms
- Modern Attic Bedroom
- Modern appliances
- Fully Furnished
- Local Shops and Amenities
- On Street Parking
A large traditional, semi-detached, Victorian property with 6 bedrooms located on Hunton Road, Erdington, Birmigham, B23. The property is conveniently located just a 3 minute walk away from Gravelly Hill train station providing fast and frequent access to Birmingham City Centre and just a 10 minute walk to local shops on the Erdington High Street.
This property is spread across three floors and boasts 5 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom, a living room, a fully fitted kitchen with dining area, two bathrooms and a pleasant garden area. The bedrooms are complete with a desk and chair and plenty of storage for your belongings. In addition all rooms have TV and telephone points. An Intercom system is fitted in rooms too.The property is in a great location, The train station is only 3 minutes walking distance, providing fast and frequent access to the city centre.
The property is priced at £86pppw A bills package is also available for an additional £15 per person per week.
**No deposit required**
SPECIAL OFFER ADMIN FEES:
- £99 per person if you have a suitable UK based guarantor.
- £49 per person if you don't have a suitable UK guarantor. Rent for the full contract would be paid in advance or we are partnered with a guarantor service who will be able to assist you (additional charges for the service will apply).
To arrange a viewing for this 6 bedroom property on Hunton Road, Erdington, Birmingham, B23 please send a viewing request via this website or contact StudentTenantFind on 0121 285 9490.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45339276.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4135541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by StudentTenantFind, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.