|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (60 days ago)|
- Available 15th December
- 3 Bedroom (2 large double)
- Shephall area of Stevenage
- Drive for 2 cars
- Perfect Family Home
- EPC Rating: D
AVAILABLE FROM 15TH DECEMBER: Connells Lettings Stevenage is very pleased to offer to the market this spacious, three bedroom house situated in the Shephall area of Stevenage.
The property boasts a huge open plan living room and dining area and a very large kitchen. Upstairs offers three bedrooms, two double and a single and a large family bathroom. Outside offers a rear garden with patio area and a driveway for two cars to the front of the property. This would made an ideal family home, for a professional family. Call Connells Lettings Stevenage today to arrange a viewing.
Stevenage is a town, and Borough, located in North Hertfordshire. There are numerous facilities in Stevenage including a large multi-screen iMax cinema, a pedestrianised new town centre with various shops and a large indoor market, additionally there is shopping in Stevenage Old Town and a large retail park just a few minutes out of the main town centre.
Transport links are excellent, with two motorway junctions connecting Stevenage to the A1M at north and south Stevenage. There is a centrally located mainline train station, with regular trains to taking you to London Kings Cross in under 30 minutes.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45340203.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0375L5308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Stevenage Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.