|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (377 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- End Cottage
- Gas Combi Central Heating
- UPVC Windows & Front Door
- Close to Local Amenities
- Excellent Country Views
- Opposite the Fairview Inn
- Available Now!
Martin & Co are DELIGHTED to offer For Rent this beautiful TWO Bedroom End Cottage dating back to 1819 with open aspect country views to the front. The property is close to local amenities, a short stroll from the Fairview Inn public house and beautiful open countryside. Early viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment!
The property briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule leading through to a spacious lounge with feature fireplace and exposed wooden beams. There is a modern fitted kitchen / diner with a range of wall and base units, a free standing cooker and brand new vinyl flooring.
To the first floor is a three piece family bathroom suite, a spacious master bedroom with open views and a second good sized bedroom.
Externally, the property benefits from on road parking and open aspect country views!
Viewings are highly recommended, call us now to book yours!
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE 3' 4" x 4' 9" (1.02m x 1.45m)
UPVC door and window, neutral decor, carpet
LOUNGE 14' 9" x 14' 10" (4.5m x 4.52m)
Neutral decor and carpet, exposed wooden beams, feature fireplace with gas fire, radiator, dual aspect UPVC windows
KITCHEN 14' 11" x 8' 11" (4.55m x 2.72m)
Neutral decor, partially tiled walls, a range of modern wall and base units, SS sink, vinyl flooring, dual aspect UPVC windows, freestanding cooker and hob, radiator
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 1" x 14' 10" (3.38m x 4.52m)
Neutral decor with feature wallpapered wall, carpet, UPVC window with excellent views across the countryside, built in cupboard, radiator
BEDROOM TWO 8' 8" x 9' 1" (2.64m x 2.77m)
Neutral decor with feature wall papered wall, carpet, UPVC window, radiator
BATHROOM 6' 0" x 5' 10" (1.83m x 1.78m)
Neutral decor, partially tiled walls, white three piece bathroom suite, overhead electric shower, shower rail / curtain, UPVC window, radiator
Although currently with no private outside space, there is parking to the front, a small communal area to the rear and of course the highly regarded Fairview Inn opposite with its outside play area and beer garden!
Is your current agent:
1. A Licensed member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents? ARLA
2. A Regulated member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme? TPO
3. A RMBC Accredited Letting Agent? RMBC ALA
4. A Member of the Safe Agent scheme?
Do they have:
1. Professional Indemnity Insurance?
2. Client Money Protection Insurance?
3. Public Liability Insurance?
4. Employers Liability Insurance?
5. Externally Trained Staff?
6. A Central, Conveniently Located Town Centre Office?
If not, why not?
LOOKING TO RENT, BUY OR SELL?
Our approach is all about you!
At Martin & Co we have over 25 years experience dealing with landlords, tenants, sellers, buyers and investors. We have over 190 owner managed offices throughout the UK ready to help you let a property, rent a new home, buy or sell. Don't take our word for it, let our actions convince you!!
Please contact our office today to discuss your individual requirements, or to arrange a free no obligation valuation.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100970001603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Rochdale - Sales & Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.