|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (472 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW
- 24 HOUR MAINTENANCE SERVICE
- FIVE BEDROOMS, FOUR BATHROOMS (TWO EN SUITE)
- FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED
- TENANCY AGREEMENT & REFERENCE FEE £90 PER PERSON INCLUDING VAT
- GUARANTOR FEE IF APPLICABLE - £90 PER GUARANTOR APPLICATION INCLUDING VAT
- TENANT REQUIRED TO PAY INVENTORY CHECK - OUT - COST VARIES PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS
An outstanding five bedroom apartment located on the first floor in a prestigious mansion block. This bright apartment consists of over 1937 sq/ft of living space and comprises five double bedrooms (two with en-suite bathrooms), modern fitted kitchen, utility room, two guest cloakrooms, four modern fitted bathrooms and ample hallway storage space. The property further benefits from CCTV, 24 hour maintenance service, lift service, video entry and can be available furnished or unfurnished.
Located close to all local amenities and great transport links, Strathmore Court would be ideally suited to young professionals or students due to its proximity to the West End, as well as a number of top colleges and universities such as London Business School, University of Westminster and the Royal College of Physicians.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100250013985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hotblack Desiato, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.