|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (74 days ago)|
- NEW BUILD HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- EPC: B
- EXCELLENT COMMUTING LINKS
- ULTRA MODERN KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- TWO SPACIOUS BEDROOMS
- LARGE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C
- AVAILABLE NOW
Be the FIRST to live in this BRAND NEW two bedroom town house! Located in the sought after village of Blaxton, this spacious home benefits from fast motorway access. Finished to a HIGH standard this ultra-modern home is available NOW!
Situated in an idyllic village, the semi-rural borough of Blaxton is renowed for its excellent primary school, a range of fantastic amenities and a position that benefits commuters; with motorway links and access to Robin Hood Airport.
This new build town house has plenty to offer! Here are some of the MANY features:
• Enclosed front facing kitchen with fridge/freezer, gas hob & oven and washing machine.
• Large lounge with ample room to utilise the space with a dining table, French windows allow light to flood in and give access to the rear garden.
• Two double bedrooms, both offering internal storage.
• Tiled bathroom suite with a high end finish, features a floating sink unit and over the bath shower facility.
• Enclosed rear garden with both lawned and turfed areas.
• Driveway parking
This stunning home is available now! Call William H Brown on 01302 327 164 to arrange your viewing…
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45342789.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5573L2608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Doncaster Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.