|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||30 September 2016 (600 days ago)|
- Popular village location
- Stunning open plan kitchen and reception room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Courtyard garden
- Off road parking for one car
- Offered furnished or un-furnished
- Bills included
- Short Let
This quality three bedroom annexe has been beautifully refurbished by the owners. The stunning kitchen is open to the reception room with its vaulted ceiling and doors onto the courtyard garden. Situated in the popular village of Whiteparish, it could be your perfect short let home!
The property comprises to the ground floor: entrance hall leading to the open plan kitchen and living space, utility room, and a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room. The first floor has a double and a single bedroom and a family bathroom. Externally, there is a courtyard garden and off road parking, Garage not included.
Available to let on a short term basis, this annexe is situated in Whiteparish a popular and thriving village with a post office and two pubs to choose from. Only 9.7 miles to Salisbury City Train Station to commute to work and just outside the boundaries of the New Forest for a walk in the countryside afterwards!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45343041.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P144844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Salisbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.