|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (374 days ago)|
- Detached family home in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Excellent transport links to A1
- Spacious cosy living space
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Large enclosed rear garden
- Driveway and garage to front
- Sought after area for schools
Wells Gardens is located on Chowdene Estate, Low Fell. An excellent location for a family home as it is also within walking distance of local primary schools, shops and transport links.
The property briefly comprises, entrance porch leading into entrance hallway with stairs to first floor landing.
A great family space to lounge and through dining room with views out to rear garden. Ample space for generous dining table and chairs, ideal for entertaining.
The spacious family size kitchen is also open plan from the dining room, a good range of wall and floor units, appliances includes a gas cooker. A great addition to the ground floor is the large family utility room with a further range of kitchen units, sink and drainer.
To the first floor landing there are two double bedrooms and one single bedroom, ideal for a childs room or study area. The master bedroom has a range of fitted wardrobes and drawers with plenty of hanging space.
Large family bathroom is fully tiled and has a three piece suite comprising bath, electric shower over bath, whb & wc.
Externally there is a driveway and garage for off road parking, front and rear gardens.
Property is warmed by gas central heating and has double glazing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000189277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Washington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.