|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (470 days ago)|
- Sought after Village location
- Quick Access to J40 of M1 Motorway
- Walking Distance of Shops and Local Amenities
- Close Proximity to Schools
- Two Double Bedrooms
Door to the lounge and stairs to the first floor. Radiator. Double glazed door to the front elevation.
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Central heating radiator. Neutral decor and carpet flooring.
Door leading to walk-in storage cupboard. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktops over, tiling to the splash back and one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Vinyl flooring. Central heating radiator. Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Dining area has ample space for dining table and chairs and patio doors leading to the garden. Vinyl flooring and neutral decor.
Storage cupboard. Doors to the bedrooms and bathroom Double glazed window to the side elevation
Spacious double bedroom having neutral decor and carpet flooring. Double glazed window to the front elevation, gas central heating radiator.
Another double bedroom having neutral decor and carpet flooring. Double glazed window to the rear elevation, gas central heating radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of corner bath, low flush WC and wash hand basin with cabinet under. Ceramic tiling to the walls and vinyl floor.
Small buffer garden to the front with driveway having space for one car. Large garden to the rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000412769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Wakefield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.