|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (587 days ago)|
- Central location
- Newly decorated
- Entrance hall
- Spacious open plan living room/kitchen
- A large double bedroom
- Walking distance of Bedford mainline train station
- Double glazed UPVC windows
- Off road parking
- Communal garden
- Bike storage
FULL DESCRIPTION *COMING SOON* MARTIN & CO are delighted to offer this newly decorated first floor apartment situated in a beautiful converted house in the heart of Bedford. The flat benefits from modern décor, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and close proximity to Bedford mainline train station, with direct links into London.
Full accommodation comprises:
* Entrance hall with built in storage cupboards.
* Kitchen with an electric oven/hob, fridge freezer and washing machine (landlord will not maintain the fridge freezer and washing machine).
* Lounge/diner with triple floor to ceiling window overlooking the communal garden.
* Bedroom - double
* Bathroom with WC, wash hand basin and separate shower over bath.
Further benefits include off road parking, gas central heating, UPVC double glazed windows throughout, a beautifully maintained communal garden as well as access to a bike store.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101067001118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Bedford - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.