|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 February 2017 (471 days ago)|
- DETACHED HOUSE
- SPACIOUS LIVING THROUGHOUT
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- EPC - C (69)
**NO APPLICATION FEES TO USAF** DETACHED house on the edge of TOWN CENTRE within ten minutes of both USAF air bases; benfetting from SEPARATE DINING ROOM, UTILITY ROOM and CONSERVATORY. This house is not to be missed, call us today to book your viewing!
This three bedroom detached house is located on the edge of the town centre in the town of Mildenhall and is within ten minutes of both USAF air bases. The property benefits from spacious living throughout, conservatory and enclosed rear garden. Call us today to book your viewing!
The property comprises:
Stairs to first floor and door to front.
LIVING ROOM: 27'2" x 11'7"
Carpet, radiators, bay window to front with curtains and door to garden with curtains.
DINING ROOM: 9'7" x 9'2"
Carpet, radiator, window to side and door to:
KITCHEN: 15'7" x 8'5"
Tiled flooring, range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for free standing cooker with extractor hood over, built in fridge, radiator, windows to side, door to conservatory and door leading to cloakroom.
CONSERVATORY: 11'10" x 6'11"
Tiled flooring, cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, windows to all sides and door to rear garden.
Tiled flooring, white suite comprising of low level wc and hand basin.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
MASTER BEDROOM: 12'10" x 10'5"
Carpet, radiator and window to rear.
BEDROOM TWO: 10'00" x 9'10"
Carpet, radiator and window to front.
Carpet, radiator and window to front.
FAMILY BATHROOM: 9'8" x 9'1"
Laminate flooring, white suite comprising of low level wc, vanity hand basin, separate shower cubicle and bath, radiator and window to side.
Fenced front garden with shrubs and access to front door. Fully enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio area, storage shed and access to front.
Call us today to book your viewing!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45343872.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2989L1308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Mildenhall Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.