|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (229 days ago)|
- Concierge, secure access and lift to the ninth floor
- Good-sized studio room with pull-down bed
- Contemporary open-plan integrated kitchen
- Elegant bathroom with storage cupboard
- Fantastic private balcony with Battersea Park view
- Stylish decor and sleek wood floor
- On-site convenience store and coffee shop
SHORT LET. Featuring a private balcony overlooking Battersea Park, this superb studio flat is set within the prestigious Chelsea Bridge Wharf development on the Battersea riverside.
A great range of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found throughout Battersea. The bars and boutiques of Chelsea are just over the river.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 992254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.