|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 March 2017 (316 days ago)|
- Incredible ground floor flat new development
- Generous reception room featuring floor-to-ceiling windows
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom and utility cupboard
- Private balcony with large sliding doors
- High spec finish and secure concierge service
- Access to communal gym, spa and cinema
LONG LET. Situated on the ground floor of Benson House, one of London's most sought-after new address', this stunning one bedroom flat offers stylish accommodation with open-plan living space and fabulous communal facilities.
Kensington High Street offers a wide range of world class stores and amenities including a cinema and various restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.