|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 February 2017 (243 days ago)|
- Fantastic four bedroom house over five floors
- Period building with peaceful location close to King's Cross
- Offers spacious reception room with lovely feature fireplace
- Smart kitchen with cabinets designed by Plain English
- Three well presented and generous bedrooms
- Benefits from a lovely private patio
SHORT LET. This fabulous four bedroom five storey house is presented in excellent condition throughout, features a lovely rear garden and benefits from an enviable location.
Duke's Road is located in St Pancras and just moments from the superb amenities of King's Cross and Euston Road while providing motorists with quick and easy access to the A1 road links out of London and to the north.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1004117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.