|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (558 days ago)|
- 4 Bedroom character cottage
- Renovated throughout
- Sea views
- Kitchen with Raeburn
- Living room with Wood Burner
- EPC Rating ??
- Working/retired only
- Sorry no smokers & no sharers
- Available now for minimum 12 month let
4 Bedroom character cottage recently renovated throughout. Briefly comprising; Entrance Hall, Kitcehn/breakfast room with Raeburn, Utility room, small courtyard area. Living room with Wood Burning Stove, cloakroom WC, Family bathroom.
The property benfits from new electric heaters in every room and an additional raeburn fuelled radiator in bedroom 3.
There is a possibility of a detached garden (negotiable).
Following the A39 from Bideford, Heywood roundabout south west towards Clovelly and Bude continue along this road until you reach the roundabout signposted Clovelly. There is an old garage to the left of the roundabout. Turn right at this roundabout and follow the signs to Clovelly. Pass the entrance to Clovelly estates on your left and the entrance to the Clovelly car park is on your right,. Turn into the car park. Enter the visitor centre and decend to the village down the cobbles. pass the New Inn on your right and just pass the Post office on the left you will find 24-5 High Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45346602.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BID160586_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bideford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.