|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (558 days ago)|
- Available from: 10th August 2017
- Deposit (per person): £300
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 4 Beds, 4 Doubles
- 1.53km from Nottingham Trent University
- 2.05km from University of Nottingham
This 4 Bedroom Student House Is Located On One Of The Most Sought After Roads In Lenton, Just A Short Walk From Both The University Of Nottingham And Nottingham Trent University. It Also Has Various Amenities Within A Small Distance From The Property's Front Door! With 4 Double Bedrooms Over 2 Floors The Property Is Easy And Cheap To Heat All Year Round! The Property Has Recentley Had A Brand New Top Of The Range Kitchen Installed And The Bathroom Has Also Been Updated This Year (2016)! Book Your Viewings Asap As Not To Be Disappointed!
*NO DSS OR FAMILIES ARE ACCEPTED - STUDENTS WILL REQUIRE A GUARANTOR WHO WILL NEED TO PASS A CREDIT CHECK *
Please Feel Free To Drop Us An Email At Nottingham@purplefrogproperty.com To Find Out Our Full Range Of Properties Available.
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
1.53km from Nottingham Trent University
2.05km from University of Nottingham
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.