|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (398 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW
- AWARD WINNING DEVELOPMENT
- c1200 SQ/FT LUXURY LIVING SPACE
- FANTASTIC LOCATION
- PRIVATE TERRACE
- EPC BAND - B
- TENANCY AGREEMENT & REFERENCE FEE £90 PER PERSON INCLUDING VAT
- GUARANTOR FEE IF APPLICABLE - £90 PER GUARANTOR APPLICATION INCLUDING VAT
- TENANT REQUIRED TO PAY INVENTORY CHECK - OUT - COST VARIES PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS
A stunning three bedroom apartment set within an award winning development on Primrose Hill. This beautiful apartment offers c1200sq/ft of luxury living space, this consists of a large reception room with open plan contemporary kitchen leading on to a private terrace, three bright and spacious double bedrooms (one with en suite) and a modern bathroom suite. The property is finished using the highest quality materials throughout and further benefits from landscaped front and rear courtyards. Latitude house is enviably located moments from Regent's Park and Camden Town.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45355509.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100250013986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hotblack Desiato, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.