|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 January 2017 (281 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Safe and Secure Development
- Allocated Parking Available at £50pcm
- Jewellery Quarter Location
- Within Close Proximity of City Centre
- 2 Minutes Walk From Jewellery Quarter Train Station
LV PROPERTY are delighted to present this remarkable two bedroom apartment within the well sought after Mint Drive.
This beautifully presented two bedroom apartment located within the Jewellery Quarter. This apartment forms part of the new Mint Development, one of the Jewellery Quarters sought after developments. Comprising of an open plan lounge, kitchen with dining area, 2 double bedrooms and a en suite shower room connecting to the master bedroom and a spacious family bathroom. Finished to a very high standard this apartment is perfect for those professionals looking to rent within the Jewellery Quarter, furthermore this property does come fully furnished with a secure and allocated parking space available at £50pcm. Viewing is advised to appreciate the specification of this apartment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45357591.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7195183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LV PROPERTY, Birmingham, West Midlands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.