|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 February 2017 (105 days ago)|
- A stunning two bedroom second floor flat
- Set within a fantastic stucco-fronted building
- Exceptionally bright and spacious reception room
- Sleek open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous master bedroom with extensive storage and en suite
- Bright second bedroom
- Access to amazing communal gardens and roof terrace
- Superb location in sought after Little Venice
Full descriptionLONG LET. Offering fantastic living space with a stunning reception room and open-plan kitchen, this exceptionally spacious and well presented two bedroom flat also has access to communal gardens and a communal roof terrace.
Situated moments from the amenities of Elgin Avenue and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Maida Vale, Randolph Avenue is also close to the pretty canal walks of Little Venice. The nearest underground station is Warwick Avenue.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Maida Vale.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.