|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 February 2017 (388 days ago)|
- Two bedroom conversion apartment
- Two court yard gardens and communal gardens
- Close to town centre and Station
- Off street parking.
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Modern fitted Kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Spacious living room and dining room
- Available IMMEDIATELY
- Council Tax band D
This beautifully presented ground floor conversion apartment is located in the highly regarded Ashley Road area of Walton on Thames, within minutes' walk of Walton's mainline station with its excellent direct service to London Waterloo (approx. 28minutes). Also positioned just a short stroll to Walton's vibrant town centre and the River Thames, the property offers an abundance of character features with bright accommodation briefly comprising entrance hall, lovely double aspect lounge with picture window to the rear, separate dining room, fitted kitchen with access to private court yard garden, luxury re-fitted bathroom suite , as well as a separate wc. There is also a master bedroom with en-suite shower room and second bedroom. Another noteworthy feature is the extensive amount storage/cupboard space found in the property as well as the two court yards gardens and separate communal gardens and one parking space.
Internal viewing highly recommended.
EPC Rating - D
Property ref: 121_1486_3937158
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45360270.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3937158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rochills Ltd, Walton-On-Thames.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.