|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (333 days ago)|
- Family home in Oatlands area
- Three bedrooms (two with storage)
- Family bathroom
- Open plan lounge and dining room
- Modern open plan kitchen
- Private enclosed garden
- Garage and allocated parking
- 1.4 miles from Walton train station
John D Wood & Co. Lettings are delighted to be appointed to market this furnished, three bedroom family home for rent. Templemere is a secluded private development set on 12 acres of landscaped gardens in Oatlands village, mid-way between Walton and Weybridge, so offering large green spaces and private access to woodland and Broadwater Lake. EPC Rating E
Accommodation comprises three double bedrooms (two with fitted storage), family bathroom with shower over bath, open plan lounge to dining room with full height windows and modern kitchen with door leading to a private, low maintenance decked garden. Templemere is 1.4 miles from Walton train station and further benefits from allocated parking and a garage in block. Early viewings highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45360681.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000277562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Weybridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.