|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (316 days ago)|
- 4 generous double bedrooms and spacious balcony
- Close to public transport
- No estate agent fees
Property reference number 5705469. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Large fully furnished maisonette arranged over 3 floors
- 4 spacious double bedrooms, one of the bedrooms has a southwest facing private balcony with views over communal gardens
- Generously sized kitchen, including all modern appliances and full size dishwasher
- Two luxurious modern bathroom suites with bath and walk-in rain shower.
- Private front garden with lockable shed ideal for storage of bikes
- Double glazing throughout
- On quiet residential road, just off Stoke Newington High Street, with many shops, restaurants and excellent transport links.
- No estate agent fees, only fees to pay: reference fee (per person), and inventory fee.
- 7 minutes walk to Dalston Kingsland Overground station, with short commute to Highbury and Islington and the Victoria line.
- 2 minutes walk to Stoke Newington High Street, with its frequent bus services to Shoreditch and the City.
- 4 minutes walk to the local Tesco Express, 9 minutes walk to the large Sainsbury’s and Kingsland Shopping Centre
- 2 minutes walk to Stoke Newington High Street for a wide selection of bars, pubs, restaurants and the vibrant Ridley Road Market.
- 10 minutes walk to Newington Green and 15 minutes to Stoke Newington Church Street, for an alternative range of bars, pubs and restaurants
- For leisure and relaxation, Clissold park is again a short 15 minute stroll
Would suit busy professionals looking for a short commute back to a warmly decorated, furnished home, with exceptional conveniences on your doorstep.
Some flexibility on move in date.
Email or call now to view.
* Please quote ref. 5705469 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £482.40 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45361059.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 5705469_42369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.