|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (165 days ago)|
- Spacious, recently decorated two bedroom maisonette
- First floor with private entrance and large rear garden
- Excellent location for outstanding schools and transport links
- No real estate agent fees
- Private off-street parking
- Minutes walk from Pinner Village and Station
Full descriptionPlease quote reference 1009426 when enquiring about this property.
An attractive first floor two bedroom maisonette boasting a private entrance, high ceilings throughout, modern interiors, fireplace, private garden and private off-street parking.
This first floor maisonette has a spacious living room, fitted kitchen and bathroom and two good sized bedrooms. The property is double glazed and benefits from gas central heating, a private entrance, high ceilings throughout, modern interiors, fireplace, private garden and private off-street parking. There are good transport links via Pinner and North Harrow underground stations. Nower Hill High School is close by. The flat is situated near the wide variety of amenities, shops and restaurants within Pinner.
The property consists of:
Two bedrooms, spacious living room, fitted kitchen and fitted bathroom.
Double glazed window to side, fitted carpet, doors leading to bedrooms, living room, kitchen and bathroom.
- Living Room 4.83 metres (15 feet 10 inches) maximum x 3.92 metres (12 feet 10 inches)
Double glazed bay window to rear, wooden effect flooring, telephone point, TV point, four double power points, decorative dado rail and picture rail, two shelved alcove(s) as well as coving to ceiling.
- Master bedroom 4.31 metres (14 feet 2 inches) x 3.50 metres (11 feet 6 inches)
Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, two double power points, decorative picture rail and coving to ceiling.
- Bedroom two 3.19 metres (10 feet 6 inches) x 2.86 metres (9 feet 5 inches)
Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, double power point and pendant light.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panelled Jacuzzi style bath with shower attachment and glass screen, close coupled WC and bowl style hand wash basin with vanity unit under, window to side as well as full height ceramic tiles to walls.
- Kitchen 2.46 metres (8 feet 1 inches) x 2.19 metres (7 feet 2 inches)
Fitted with a range of matching base and eye level units with worktop space over, one plus half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap with ceramic tiled splashbacks, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, built-in electric oven, built-in gas hob with extractor hood over, double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, three double power points and wall mounted gas radiator.
- Storage cupboard 0.70 metres (2 feet 4 inches) x 0.58 metres (1 feet 11 inches)
Property key features:
- Enviably located two bedroom first floor maisonette
- Entered via a private entrance
- Bright reception/dining room with fireplace
- Separate kitchen
- Well-proportioned master bedroom
- Larger than average size second bedroom
- Modernised white suite bathroom
- Shared driveway and private garden
- Finished to a high standard of décor
- Approximately 60 square metres furnished property
All measurements are approximate and should not be relied upon.
Council Tax Band: C
- No DSS
- No pets
- No smokers accepted
- Students accepted
- 12 months minimum tenancy
- 1950 GBP deposit required
- References will be required
EPC Band: D
Please quote reference 1009426 when enquiring about this property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1009426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EasyProperty.com, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.