|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (72 days ago)|
- Newly renovated with neutral decor
- Double aspect lounge with bay window and nice views
- Quiet area with stunning views of the mountains
- Two double bedrooms
- Large private, low maintenance gardens with raised deck and specimen planting
- Tiled bathroom, close connect WC, P-shaped bath with over bath shower
- Fitted kitchen, washing machine point, gas cooker point and breakfast bar
- Gas central heating with condensing boiler
- Garage and large driveway
- Fibre enabled broadband area
Full descriptionPlease quote reference 3022893 when enquiring about this property.
Situated in the quiet village of Llanrhos, which is mainly a retirement area, this small but newly updated, two bedroom semi-detached bungalow is located on a bus route and is within easy walking distance of a well-stocked mini market and hair dresser's. Approximately two miles from Llandudno Town Centre. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Tiled, glazed entrance porch leading via a uPVC door to internal hallway with large airing cupboard.
Airy double aspect lounge (14 feet 4 x 11 feet 1) with bay window and feature lighting.
Kitchen (9 feet 11 x 9 feet 6) with a range of wall and base units, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine as well as a small breakfast bar. Double glazed uPVC back door.
Bedroom one (12 feet 4 x 9 feet 7).
Bedroom two (11 feet 7 x 8 feet 11) with built-in cupboard.
Newly fitted three-piece white bathroom suite. P-shaped bath with curved glass screen. Electric over bath shower. Close coupled WC. Chrome ladder style heated towel rail. Tiled walls.
Large, low maintenance gardens with beautiful specimen planting and lawned area to rear.
Raised wooden decking area with views.
Detached garage with up and over door. Extensive gravelled drive.
- Super fast fibre enabled broadband area
- Water meter fitted
- May consider tenant with a cat
Council Tax Band D.
Please note, all measurements are approximate and should not be relied upon.
- No DSS
- No smokers
- No pets (cats considered)
- No students accepted
- Six months minimum tenancy
- 675 GBP deposit required
- References will be required
EPC Band: D.
Please quote reference 3022893 when enquiring about this property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3022893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EasyProperty.com, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.