|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (546 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedroom
- Newly Refurbished Throughout
- Brand New Kitchen
- 3 Mins to Holborn Station (Central Line)
- Fully Furnished
- Wooden Flooring
Prime Land Property are pleased to offer this stunning well located 2 Double Bedroom flat with a newly refurbished bathroom situated on Boswell Street, Holborn. The flat benefits from full recent refurbishment including a brand new fitted kitchen, newly fitted bathroom, new furniture, new solid wood flooring and electric central heating. The property is well located to Holborn Station being only a 3 min walk. Excellent local amenities are present in this popular area of London. Please Contact our Whitechapel Office For More information on 0207 377 5445.
The property is situated on Boswell Street in Holborn. The following are only a short walk from the property;
- Holborn Station - 3 Min Walk
- Oxford Circus - 5 Min Walk
- University Of London - 13 Min Walk
- Kings College London - 16 Min Tube/Bus
- University of the Arts London - 7 Min Walk
- Central London - 15 Min Away
- Supermarkets, Bars, Restaurants - 3 Min Walk
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 367982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prime Land Property, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.