Restaurant to rentSt. John Street, London
Withdrawn from Market
- A3 LICENCE CORNER UNIT
- IMMACULATE CONDITION
- LOCATED ON A BUSY HIGH STREET
- GROUND FLOOR AND BASEMENT
- MOMENTS AWAY FROM WORLD FAMOUS SMITHFIELD MARKET
- POSSIBILITY OF REACTIVATING ALCOHOL LICENSE
- APPROXIMATE TURNOVER OF £3,000 PER WEEK
- NIGHT REFRESHMENTS
Ranson UK are proud to present this A3 commercial unit located on the prominent and busy high street of St John Street. The unit is currently split into two floors consisting of a basement and a ground floor. The unit currently has 6 years remaining on its 15 year lease and a rent review is also carried out every 5 years.This A3 unit is situated in a great location, occupying a prominent position on St John Street, just moments away from the world famous Smithfield Market and next to well established high street brands.St John Street offers an exclusive & vibrant community with a range of unique shops bars & restaurants. Transport links are easily accessible from Barbican Station providing access to the Hammersmith and City line, Circle line and the Metropolitan line.
AccommodationGround floorLower ground floorBasement Total retail space: 900sqft approx.
Lease Term/Commencement6 years remaining/ lease automatically renewable
Rent£36,000 per annum
Rent ReviewEvery 5 years
Business Rates:Approximately £9,999 per annum
Legal Fees/CostEach party are to bear their own legal costs.
ViewingsBy prior appointment through selling agents Ranson UK LTD.Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTel: 0207 538 4057
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7334767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ranson UK Ltd, Docklands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.