|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (144 days ago)|
- Chic one bedroom first floor flat close to Thames
- Well maintained purpose built block with communal grounds
- Stylish shower room with oversize cubicle
- Open-plan reception/kitchen with wood floors
- Amazing location for accessing Central London via the bus
- Good National Rail links nearby via Mortlake Station
- Motorist routes out of London via the A316
- Large loft storage
Full descriptionLONG LET. A beautifully bright one bedroom first floor flat, with fantastic use of space, open-plan accommodation, wall-to-wall fitted wardrobes in the bedroom, and use of well maintained communal gardens.
The property is located within easy reach of the amenities of Sheen Lane, and Richmond town centre, the recreational activities of the River Thames, direct bus routes into central London and National Rail links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Barnes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.