|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 January 2017 (341 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom apartment
- Set within an attractive warehouse conversion
- Situated on the first floor
- Large reception room with windows on three aspects
- Beautiful open-plan kitchen in reception room
- Bright, spacious study area
- En suite shower room in master bedroom
- Additional bedroom and guest cloakroom
LONG LET. Situated on the first floor of a beautiful warehouse conversion, this stunning two bedroom apartment features large, open-plan living space with windows on three aspects.
This property is ideally placed on a tranquil side street and benefits from its proximity to the range of shops and amenities in Kentish Town and Camden Town.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.