|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 February 2017 (218 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom garden flat
- Offers abundant living space in stylish surroundings
- Situated on the ground floor of a period conversion
- Spacious reception room, dining, open-plan kitchen and study
- Two fantastic bedroom with one en-suite
- New and fresh interiors running throughout the property
- Wonderful decked garden with peaceful atmosphere
- Set moments from a host of amenities and transport links
LONG LET. This superb two bedroom flat with one en suite offers ample living space, stylish décor throughout and a stunning private decked garden.
Mornington Street is ideally located to the shops, bars and restaurants of Camden and Regent's Park. Mornington Crescent Underground Station (Northern Line) is close by for excellent links into the City and West End.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1002365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.