|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (366 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Two Double Bedrooms & One Single Bedroom
- Large Lounge
- Extended Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Fully Re-decorated and Re-carpeted
- Driveway Parking
- Close to Local Amenities
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Available from 7th January 2017
A beautifully presented fully furnished three bedroom semi detached house on the popular Marlpool estate in Kidderminster.
The property is located on a quiet road on the edge of Kidderminster town centre and has excellent commutor access as it is easy to get to the national motorway network and is convenient to travel to Birmingham, Worcester and Wolverhampton. There is also easy access to Kidderminster via public transport as the bus stop is at the end of the road. The town centre is a short walk away and the train station and bus stop is just the other side of the town centre.
The house comprises; Entrance Porch, Lounge, Extended Kitchen/Diner, Two Double Bedrooms, One Single Bedroom, Family Bathroom, Front and Rear Gardens, Driveway and is Gas Centrally Heated and Double Glazed. The property is available from the 7th January 2017 and is a must see to appreciate the quality of the presentation..
To book your viewing on this stunning house please call Rebecca, Linda or Mark on the number above.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000414116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dixons Lettings, Halesowen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.