|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (588 days ago)|
- ** LET BY ALLEN & HARRIS **
- Three Bedroom Terrace
- Imaculately Presented
- Modern Finishes
- Rear Garden
- Large Living Area
- Family Bathroom and WC
** LET BY ALLEN & HARRIS **
Outstanding FAMILY Home -
Beautifully Presented -
MODERN Fittings -
Rear GARDEN with Garage -
Family Bathroom and WC
** LET BY ALLEN & HARRIS -MORE URGENTLY REQUIRED ** Allen & Harris are proud to present this BEAUTIFULLY presented three bedroom terraced house, situated in Tonyrefail. This RARE opportunity briefly comprises entrance hall with glass door leading to a LARGE open living area, further glass door leading to a MODERN fitted kitchen, cloakroom and utility space to ground floor. To the first floor can be found two DOUBLE bedrooms, one single bedroom and a FAMILY bathroom with both shower cubical and corner bath. This PERFECT family home further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, rear GARDEN with garage and front courtyard. A viewing of this property comes highly recommended to appreciate its FANTASTIC presentation. The property is to be rented unfurnished. No Pets, No DSS.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45366219.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4422J0801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.