|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (394 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord NO FEES.
- High ceilings large Garden flat.
- Bus and rail. Haringey/Finsbury Park
Property reference number 5709730. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
I am a private landlord looking for two non smoking sharers or a professional couple for this rarely available, one/two bedroomed flat situated in a quiet road, ten minutes walk from the Broadway.
With very good sized spacious accommodation, a garden, large open plan fitted kitchen, bathroom/shower and two further large rooms.
Newly carpeted and decorated.
Flat is gas centrally heated, includes washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer.
The flat is let unfurnished
Initial 12 month let.
Rent excludes utilities, council tax, water rates and any other services provided to the flat.
Rent payable month in advance and a months deposit.
Sorry no pets no children.
No administration or set up fees other than rent and deposit.
Please note I do not use agents.
If you are interested in viewing or need further information do feel free to ring me.
Telephone enquiries get a quicker response.
The rent is £1380 paid monthly in advance.
* Please quote ref. 5709730 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45366396.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5709730_42380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.