|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (560 days ago)|
- Recently built end terrace house
- One of the most prestigious areas of Doncaster
- Detached garage
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Spacious front aspect lounge
- Luxury fitted dining/kitchen with integral appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Modern fitted bathroom with white suite
Recently built house situated on one of the most prestigious areas of Doncaster. Ideally located to Asda, Doncaster Dome leisure park, various restaurants, Lakeside Shopping Village and the M18 motorway network on your doorstep.
The accommodation comprises entrance lobby, downstairs cloakroom, spacious front aspect lounge, luxury fitted dining/kitchen with built in stainless steel oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher with rear French doors opening onto the enclosed lawned garden. To the first floor three bedrooms, the master with built in wardrobes and benefitting from an en-suite shower room, in addition there is the family bathroom with white suite.
Off street parking and garage to the side of the property. Open views to the front
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45366474.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000220471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.