Light Industrial to rentUnit 3, Wern Trading Estate, Rogerstone, Newport, South Wales, NP10
£20,500 pa (£1,708 pcm)
420 sq. m.
- 4,531 sq ft (420 sq m)
- Mid Terraced Industrial Unit
- 420.98 sq m (4,531 sq ft)
- Large Parking Area to the Front
- Excellent Transport Links just off the A467 Dual Carriageway
The subject property comprises an mid terraced industrial
unit that has roller shutter door access to the front.
There is two storey office accommodation to the front corner
of the unit with ground floor WC and open plan office
to the first floor.
The main unit is open plan with roller shutter door access
to the front and minimum eaves height of approximately
To the front is a large car parking area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-45366600.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 54. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nuttall Parker, Newport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.