|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (98 days ago)|
- Close to Town Centre
- Two Reception Rooms
- New Carpets Throughout
- Modern with Original Character
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Available Now!
This lovely three bedroom, three floor property is new to the market and has been modernised throughout but still retains it's original charm and character.
Walking in through the front door and into the dining room you will see this is of a very good size. The dining room as well as the living room has been neautrally decorated with magnolia walls and new carpets and both rooms have feature fire places installed. The kitchen has granite effect worktops with plenty of storage space, the walls are painted in lemon yellow with half tiling and the flooring is dark linoleum. The kitchen does not include a cooker but one can be provided if a potential tenant were to request one with no extra cost.
The first floor contains a good sized double bedroom with a bay window and a single bedroom facing the garden. Both rooms have magnolia walls and new carpets which also match the landing. also on the first floor is the bathroom which has been beautifully decorated with half tiled walls with half powder blue paint, vinyl fllors and includes a sink, bath, w/c and toilet.
The second floor houses the master bedroom which is of a very good size and which also has new carpets and magnolia walls.
Other benefits to this property include a lovely enclosed rear garden/yard area, off-street parking, gas central heating, and double glazing throughout. Local amenities are extremely close by with the large supermarket being situated opposite.
Please call now to arrange a viewing and avoid disappointment!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45367443.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5025L4009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.