|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 January 2017 (272 days ago)|
- *RENT INCLUSES HEATING AND HOT WATER*
- Reception room with hard wood flooring
- Good size double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- New bathroom & fully fitted kitchen
- Tastefully decorated
- Excellent central Kennington location
*Including heating and hot water in the rent* is this lovely and bright one double bedroom flat located in this very popular 1960's purposed built development.
*The rent includes heating and hotwater*
The flat has just been freshly painted throughout and a new modern bathroom installed along with a new stylish sofa bed in the reception room. The bedroom is a great size and benefits from a large built in wardrobe.
Conveniently located for the amenities and transport of Kennington tube on the Northern line and a short distance from Waterloo Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P122660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Kennington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.