|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (512 days ago)|
- Entrance hallway with fitted shelving and large cupboard
- Grand reception room with marble fireplace
- High ceilings and other period features
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Sash windows
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Motorist routes via the A4/M4 to the M25 and Heathrow
- Barons Court Underground Station is nearby
LONG LET. An impressive one bedroom flat with a generously proportioned reception room with direct views onto Queens Tennis Club, recently fitted kitchen and bathroom and good natural light throughout.
Comeragh Road is a striking and popular residential location, moments from Queens Tennis Club and the amenities of Barons Court and West Kensington, which include a number of shops and pavement cafes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Broadway.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.