|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (87 days ago)|
- Entrance hallway with fitted shelving and large cupboard
- Grand reception room with marble fireplace
- High ceilings and other period features
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Sash windows
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Motorist routes via the A4/M4 to the M25 and Heathrow
- Barons Court Underground Station is nearby
Full descriptionLONG LET. An impressive one bedroom flat with a generously proportioned reception room with direct views onto Queens Tennis Club, recently fitted kitchen and bathroom and good natural light throughout.
Comeragh Road is a striking and popular residential location, moments from Queens Tennis Club and the amenities of Barons Court and West Kensington, which include a number of shops and pavement cafes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Broadway.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.