|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 December 2016 (497 days ago)|
- A fantastic two bedroom triplex property
- Arranged over the first, second and third floors
- Charming reception room flooded with light
- Sleek kitchen with contemporary fixtures
- Master bedroom with two terraces
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stunning luxury bathroom with additional shower
- Three roof terraces with superb views
LONG LET. A completely stunning two bedroom triplex that is amazing throughout with a master bedroom that benifits from two roof terraces and floor-to-ceiling windows.
Located on the popular Newington Green Road the property is close to the wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants of Upper Street and Essex Road. Travel links include Highbury & Islington Station (Victoria Line and National Rail).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.